[AccessD] Date Format Again

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu May 20 10:53:17 CDT 2004

Again, why Rocky?  A date is a date.  If you are 'encoding' it, you know the
format you have encoded it as.  So if you are encoding mm/dd/yy, and you
want to compare it to the local date, then just use DateSerial.

It doesn't matter what region you are in, you are setting the encoding to
the format that you want, right?

Drew