[AccessD] Highlight field being edited in a continuous form - in9 simple steps.

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 13:56:37 CDT 2004

Scott,

 Well now that you've finished all that<g>, I have a sample MDB which has a
slightly different method of coloring rows (or individual controls if you
want), which is slightly more flexible.  Your not stuck with just colors
either, but can display graphics as well.

  Also, since it's not based on using Format or the terminal font, you can
do anything you want for fonts.

  If you'd like to see it drop me an e-mail *off* list.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443