[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri May 21 15:48:42 CDT 2004

Well, thanks for all kudos! You've got me blushing now. As to the rates
you quoted, I must be living in a previous century. I charge less than
the "doofus" developer you mentioned. Hmmm. Were I to go to the rates
you suggest, I think I'd be guaranteed unemployable. Maybe in the USA
they pay that kind of money. I don't know any programmer in Canada who
bills at that rate -- not even the C++ and Oracle virtuosos I know.
Maybe I know the wrong people.

Arthur