[AccessD] Addresses

Martin Kahelin mkahelin at gorskibulk.com
Fri May 21 17:51:03 CDT 2004

Arthur;
Travel - expand your world - do some web surfing.  Many web sites list
the address information in a preferred/required format.  Found this from
"singapore address" with google

NORBAR SOUTH EAST ASIA
9 Raffles Place
#27-01
Republic Plaza
SINGAPORE 048619

-am I being too simplistic?
Damn Canadians - had to put that insane postal code on a separate line
from province > bigger labels (I'm Canadian so I can criticize!)
Have a good week-end.