[AccessD] Addresses

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 20:32:13 CDT 2004

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/pg/manual/b03-e.asp#c002

an excerpt:

• Addresses should be written in upper case; however, mailers may wish to
use lower case due to individual preference or other considerations.
• Postal codes must be printed in upper case with the first three elements
separated from the last three by one space (no hyphens).
• The municipality, province or territory, and postal code should always
appear on the same line.

I don't know when this became the standard but the standards were devised to
work with scanning equipment for machine sorting/routing.  I've been
following this standard for several years.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta
jwelz at hotmail.com