[AccessD] RE: Mentors

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat May 22 05:49:01 CDT 2004

Absolutly without a shadow nothing I am doing today would have happened if
not for  this list and the people on it. I am 100% sure about that. They
give of their time and experience not only with Access but other things
(JOIN OT) which combined make this list and the organisation a special place
comprised of special people many of whom I am proud to have as friends.

Martin