[AccessD] Licensing / Registration Stuff (was Date Format Aga in)

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Mon May 24 07:43:34 CDT 2004

Some thoughts to ponder.  In your net-enabled registration are you disabling
functionality until registration is complete?  Do you allow for existing
firewalls that block all outgoing packets by default?  Personally, I've
always considered it a horrible business practice to require individual
registrations.  By that I mean it is becoming painfully obvious just how
valuable your personal info is.  My reasoning is...if my personal info is
that valuable, then I'll trade it for your software...no other compensation
offered;)

Mark