[AccessD]Highlightfieldbeingeditedinacontinuousform-hmmmmm works for me matey

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Mon May 24 13:36:37 CDT 2004

Scott...

I just tried the first solution I offered in Access 97 and it works just
fine. Just set a background colour (different to the forms background
colour), then make the back style transparent and make sure the subform
is set to continuos not datasheet.

As mentioned by Charlotte, this only provides field highlighting not row
highlighting, as can be achieved with conditional formatting in XP etc.
Whichever field has the focus has its background made visible by access
until it loses the focus...

Second point... Sorry I missed the start of the thread, I'm not even
sure who started it, good luck whoever you are :@) didn't mean to spark
anything off, was just having a bit of fun as I was bored... It can be
very frustrating having your hands tied by the limitations of a clients
setup. I'm sure you will be making the most of whats available,
particularly through subscribing to this very informative list.

All the best

Mark