[AccessD] auto save in word

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Mon May 24 14:32:50 CDT 2004

Hello Stuart,

thanks for your help. When a file exists it makes suffixes like _ 1, _ 2
etc., but these are saved in My Documents (Dir$???). Can you give me a hand
on how to use the doc properties in your code (i placed them in the code,
but with no result)?

Thanks

Pedro Janssen

For Each prop In ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties
        If prop.Name = "BezoekRapportID" Then
            strFileNamePart = prop.Value
            Exit For
        End If