[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon May 24 14:59:56 CDT 2004

Drew,
  That is pure marketing genius.  Solutions that works don't have to
offer pretty screens and awesome logos.  However developers I've taken
over for, would have neat little logos, colors and maybe a cool set of
macros to do something stupid like animation.... :|

That sells, which is why Windows XP sells, and why all the new stuff is
skinnable, because people like that kinda thing.  It all depends on how
you present it...

--
-Francisco