[AccessD] Ooops!

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue May 25 14:37:43 CDT 2004

You should see the BE relationships in the FE without creating them
there, although the layout may not be pretty.  The Enforce RI checkboxes
are unavailable in the FE on relationships declared in the BE and on
relationships either in the BE or between the FE and BE.  Just delete
the FE relationships unless you have some on FE tables.  The FE inherits
relationships from the BE.

Charlotte Foust