[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue May 25 15:44:13 CDT 2004

It didn't 'crash'.  It just stopped.  The error handler did grab it, and
safely shutdown the service.  I have no idea why I didn't set the fields to
255, I just wasn't thinking! LOL

If I walk out the door here, and they run into an error, then I get hired
back as a consultant! <grin>

Actually, error handler or not, if an error occurs, and your error handler
does nothing more then post the message, if it's an error they want to
program around, you are still going to be correcting it.  Now, if you could
write an error handler to 'fix' every possible error, let me know, that
would be a neat trick......or, it would take years to build, and megabytes
of mde or exe space! LOl.

Drew