[AccessD] Ooops!

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed May 26 00:48:51 CDT 2004

I don't know why but I once had a problem with relationships to.
Relationsships are saved in a hidden read only table.
That is, read only only when you access by view.
You can write some code to read, change and add relationship to that
table.

So if you have a lot of relations that needs to be moved from the FE to
the BE you could consider wrting sme code for it....

Erwin