[AccessD] Request of interest for conference

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Wed May 26 07:19:38 CDT 2004

Guys

Although not a great many people are currently subbed to dba-conf, can those
of you who are interested in the LA event please subscribe to it now and
move this discussion over there?

Feel free to post occasional updates to AccessD, but the main discussion of
the conference should take place on the dba-conf list which was, after all,
set up for precisely that purpose. :)

thanks

Roz