[AccessD] Windows installer runs on list item click

Martin Kahelin mkahelin at gorskibulk.com
Wed May 26 09:15:09 CDT 2004

Trying to remember if this was my solution to the same;
-create a shortcut for both Acc97 and Acc2K.
-put the path/system.db(a/w) on the shortcut line
"C:\Program Files\...\MSACCESS.EXE" /wrkgrp x:\...\system.mda (or
system.mdw)

-I currently have Acc97 and Acc2K2 installed and have no problems

mda is Acc97 system extension, mdw for Acc2K
-I find that I cannot add/delete/modify user settings in system.mda from
Acc2K, must use Acc97

-does anyone know of other problems with using system.mda with Acc2K,
Acc2K2, Acc2K3?