[AccessD] Attaching a file to an email

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed May 26 10:59:46 CDT 2004

Stuart McLachlan wrote On 5/20/2004 10:58 PM:

>On 20 May 2004 at 13:04, Francisco H Tapia wrote:
>

>>yup, but unfortunately that's not a complete answer.  I've used
>>different variation of the same code and while it works for some users,
>>it does not work for all.  that's just my personal observation tho... ymmv
>>

>What code would that be? I don't think you've seen my source.
>
>If they are using a MAPI conpliant system, under what situations have
>you found it not working?

woops, sorry, catching up on "old" email, one derivative was using code
posted from Michael Kaplan, I tested the code several times on Windows
2000 SP1 - 3 (at the time), NT SP6a and Windows 95/98/and ME.  using
Outlook and Outlook Express as the default mail client.  I did not test
with Pegasus or Eudora wich some of our users are attached to.  In the
end what resulted even on systems that were using Outlook Express was
that emails were being stuffed in the Outbox of Outlook itself... very
very bizar.

--
-Francisco