[AccessD] Debits and Credits

Mcgillivray, Donald [ITS] donald.a.Mcgillivray at mail.sprint.com
Fri May 28 12:03:42 CDT 2004

I knew I was in for a rough time when the person I had hired to keep the
books at the company where I worked balked at my instruction to post a
bank deposit as a debit to the cash account.  "Deposits are ALWAYS
credits!" was her response.  I insisted, and eventually prevailed
despite her resistance, but she didn't last long.  I still chuckle to
myself whenever I remember that scene!

Don