[AccessD] Calling all Gurus - Hide Access Window

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 14:10:01 CST 2004

Hello all,

I am using the popular API code that hides the access window and just shows a form on the desktop. (Small snippet below)

Private Declare Function IsWindowVisible Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long
Dim dwReturn As Long
Const SW_HIDE = 0
Const SW_SHOWNORMAL = 1
Const SW_SHOWMINIMIZED = 2....

It is working fine except withe reports. I am even able to preview reports. However, how do I print them? Has anyone worked this part out?

I know there is an answer out there somewhere!

Thanks in advance.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us