[AccessD] Treeview - Again : )

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Wed Nov 10 07:13:11 CST 2004

Guys,

Arthur's treeview is great, lots of examples on how to use it. The thing I can't figure out is how to select an item within the treeview for the user. For example:

The user wants to edit a record he selects the record he wants to edit and I populate the text fields etc for him, but I can't get the treeview to highlight the activity item it relates to. Basically, I want to expand the treeview and highlight the item in the treeview that corresponds to the selected record.

Things I have tried is:

a)	Tvw.nodes.value = whatever
b)	set tvw.nodes = whatever
c)	tvw.nodes.selecteditem = whatever