[AccessD] Comparing Values of Fields

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 09:14:31 CST 2004

When I needed to do this is did it in DAO (it was a while ago). I don't have
time to hunt the code out, but basically if you open a recordset for each
table you can then loop through the first recordset, finding the matching
row in the 2nd recordset, and then (if the fields are in the same order)
simply loop through the fields collection of both recordsets looking for
non-matching fields. Where you get a mismatch you can output the values of
both fields to a temp table. Then move on to the next row in rs1 and so
forth.

HTH

Roz