[AccessD] Comparing Values of Fields

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 2 09:40:32 CST 2004

Hi Karen

Apart from the obvious (comparing each pair of fields in a query) you
can calculate for each record an MD5 or SHA-256 hash value of a string
build by concatenating the formatted values:

  http://www.frez.co.uk/freecode.htm#md5

The retrieve those records where the hash values don't match.
You could also calculate the CRC value.

/gustav