[AccessD] Calling all Gurus - Hide Access Window

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 2 15:48:53 CST 2004

It seems to me that the one time I did something like this, I had to
create a popup form that looked like a toolbar and open that when the
report opened so that I could print the report.  I don't recall whether
a floating toolbar was an option, but it you hide the window, then
logically, you also hide the menus.

Charlotte Foust