[AccessD] Access FE Field Names with Spaces - in SQL Server BE

William Thompson william.thompson1 at att.net
Thu Nov 4 09:48:58 CST 2004

Has it been anyone's experience either in Code, Form, Class or Procedure
where field names with spaces in a SQL Server backend caused a breakage,
with no work-around?  My primary concern is with unbound forms and passing
openargs to a popup form.

Assuming no view is used to translate or alter the field name?

I assume that all my field references will have to be altered to "[" &
fieldname & "]" - even the fields that already have bracketed table
definitions, like [Field With Spaces] in SQL Server.

Bill Thompson