[AccessD] Date() not working - MDAC issue or not?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Nov 5 10:14:12 CST 2004

Are you referencing an MDE at all?  We found that we had similar
problems with an app when the code library we were referencing was in
the application folder, since the user is allowed to determine the app
folder at installation.  Even though the reference appeared to be
resolved, it required unsetting it and then resetting it before things
got back to normal.  We solved the problem by putting the mde in the
runtime folder, which we install to a fixed location.  After that, we
stopped having that particular problem.

Charlotte Foust