[AccessD] A2K:BackEnd Upgrader

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 5 15:14:42 CST 2004

On 5 Nov 2004 at 9:31, Reuben Cummings wrote:

> Borge, I'm not sure about the latest version.  I know I am using 1.58
>
> I beleive there is a new version.  Unfortunately it has some untested
> stuff in it and therefore unreleased.
>
> Hopefully Andy or Bryan will see this and know more.  I'll try to
> contact them as well.

Yep. 1.58 is the latest released version.

There is a V1.59 in beta stages. I forget exactly what was
changed/added between 1.58 and 1.59. I think it was the ability to
handle a BE that is password protected, but I'm not sure.

There is also a V2.01 in Alpha which allows it to work with a secured
back end.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
competition. :)