[AccessD] Modules and libraries in Office

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 7 21:16:23 CST 2004

John,

Are you talking about the designers?

I thought you could have a common standard or class module
within the dll, and just pass in the Application object as Object.
Then just Select Case to perform the appropriate action.
I'll look again, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

----

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint
http://www.mattysconsulting.com