[AccessD] Function No Go

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 07:13:28 CST 2004

As Joe said, it's references.

 Open a module in design view, click tools/references.  Look for any listed
as MISSING or BROKEN.  If they are, you'll need to figure out why.  If none
are, check any unchecked reference, close the MDB and Access, re-open and
uncheck the reference just checked.  Then try a compile.

  If still no go then a lib needs to be re-registered with regsvr32 (usually
it's DAO).

Jim Dettman