Svar: [AccessD] A2003:Test Voracity of URLS

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Nov 17 19:08:54 CST 2004

Hi Marty
Thanks for the reply
Couple of Q's though :-))

I can't compile past the...

Dim FSO  as New Scripting.FileSystemObject

What do I need to ref to get this to work?

I tried alternative of....

and managed to get it to compile and the code 'seemed' to work. In that it
filled the temp table with what looked to be correct values - but Dunno if
this is the same

The Public Function GetHTTPfromURL didn't seem to populate the HTTP Column
the temp table

Once I do have all the relevant information in the table - how do I actually
tell if
The link is live (or have I missed it in the code)

Many thanks

Darren