[AccessD] Control reference question.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Thu Nov 18 07:09:33 CST 2004

Hi all,

I have a report with several sub reports on it.  I had to modify a sub
report yesterday so that if a certain condition was met, I needed to make
the text in 2 fields bold.  The detail print event is where I was changing
it at.  In a non sub report, I just use the fontbold property.  Well, in the
case of the sub report, I could not set this value (or any normal value)
programmatically.  Intellisense would not show me what I wanted.  I ended up
using reports!MainReport!Subreport!control to set the fontbold property.

My question is, is that the proper way to handle this?  Or is there
something that I am not seeing?

Thanks,
Bobby