[AccessD] Test Voracity of URLS

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 18 09:23:26 CST 2004

OK, I realize "my" method (which isn't mine) is far from perfect.

While checking thousands of URLs which is not very common for most of
us, checking one or two is realistic.
So how would a neat IsURL() function look like given the knowledge we
now have?

/gustav

>>> rl_stewart at highstream.net 18-11-2004 16:09:04 >>>

Actually, it can be anything that you define for the site.
Index is common, but so is Default.  And, the extension is
the same way; htm, html, aspx, asp, etc.

When you set the starting page for a web site, it can be
anything and have any extension.