[AccessD] A2003 Macro Security in Runtime 'issue'...

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 12:51:34 CST 2004

Take a look at Helen Feddema's Access Achron site,
http://www.helenfeddema.com/access.htm, article 119 discussess 2003
security.  There was also an article in one of the Access magazines, the
Access Advisor I think, a few months ago on how to deal with 2003 security
issues in designing your application.

Doug