[AccessD] A2003 Macro Security in Runtime 'issue'...

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Mon Nov 29 15:32:53 CST 2004

Marty:

Oh thanks.  Kick me while I'm down.

Looks like ONCE AGAIN I've moved from the 'cutting edge' to the more
visited 'bleeding edge'... sigh.

I've not heard anything from my installers, so who knows where they'll
have to point it next.

Oh heck with it.  I'll just go play Halo 2 with my son on XBox...:) until
they get it fixed.  Now they can take their time...

Greg Smith
gregsmith at starband.net (when available...:P )