[AccessD] Count pages in a report

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Mon Nov 29 22:43:44 CST 2004

Joe,

Here's an example of how to put no page display on page 1
(contained in control Text28 which has it's control source :
="Page " & [Page] & " of  " & [Pages]
)
and page display on rest of report pages

Regards
Borge

<code>
Private Sub PageFooter_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
On Error GoTo ErrorHere

    If Me.Page = 1 Then
        Me.Text28.Visible = False
    Else
        Me.Text28.Visible = True
    End If

ErrorExit:
    Exit Sub
ErrorHere:
  Select Case Err.Number
    Case Is = 0
    Resume Next
   'case is = ??
   'msgbox "Enter some error text message here"
    Case Else
    MsgBox "Error in PageFooter_Format " & ": " & Err.Number & " " &
Err.Description
  End Select
Resume ErrorExit
<code>