[AccessD] Clearing form for next entry

Gina Hoopes hoopesg at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:59:03 CDT 2004

I have a form set up to gather information about bank deposits. The user
enters in all of one type of deposit, then needs to clear the form and start
over for the next type of deposit. I hate to maker her close and repoen the
form just to clear it out. I've got a procedure that archives all of the
records to a history folder but I can't figure out how to keep the screen
from showing #Deleted# in all of the fields once the table gets cleared out
to accept the new deposit. I tried turning off the Echo but it didn't do a
thing, and I've tried a Requery but no luck. For a couple of business-rule
reasons I can't just put a new field in for "deposit type", we actually need
to clear the table and process the data and give them a clean form for the
next deposit. Can someone tell me where I'm screwing up?

Thanks,
Gina