[AccessD] Report Footer Causes Extra Page

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Wed Oct 13 11:09:56 CDT 2004

Group,

I have an 8" report set to 4 2" columns.  I utilize a report footer to hold
an overall sum, which I reference in the report header.  Currently, the
report prints an extra blank page which I am assuming is the report footer.

Current settings for the report footer section are:
Visible=No
CanShrink=Yes

Current settings for the "sum" control are:
Visible=No
CanShrink=Yes

What am I missing?  I don't want to print this blank page but can't seem to
find a combination of settings to prevent it.

Mark