[AccessD] MsgBox, global setting for Title

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Oct 2 04:58:44 CDT 2004

Hi Charlotte

Thanks. The only problem is that it doesn't work ...

In the debug window:

? Currentdb.Properties("AppTitle").Value
MyTitle

Still, the title of a messagebox:

  Msgbox "Test"

is "Microsoft Access" and not "MyTitle".

I have done a title bar refresh and even a relaunch with no luck.
What am I missing?

/gustav