[AccessD] Error Handler Add-in

billmorrill at comcast.net billmorrill at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 09:19:51 CDT 2004

No Addin required if you do the following:

I use Insert File on the VBE Menu.  I created my own template with.txt extension and store it in My Documents folder.  To use it I just do Insert File and pull in the template.  In the template there is a Select Case statement to isolate the number.  Also, there is a little note that says Code goes here.  It works great and it's customized.

Bill M.