[AccessD] Another User Edited this Record (XP)

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 7 05:33:34 CDT 2004

I tried these scenarios.  This is so dicey that I spoke with my manager
yesterday and he has agreed that the fields on the second form should be
in their own table.  I have inherited a messy system, but my manager is
really smart and is starting to allow me to make structural changes when
warranted.  So today I shall restructure...