[AccessD] Web like drop down

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 01:06:04 CDT 2004

I'll have to keep searching through my examples, but it was a text box
like when you visit a website, and you subclassed the textbox so that
you could simply type into the textbox and it would behave like one in
a webform, allowing you to just pick from the random list... It was an
IE type feature IIRC... I'll just keep looking and re-post when I find
it :) it's another bell and whistle but nothing that's gonna be a show
stopper for my current task.

-Francisco