[AccessD] inner workings of operators

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 10 14:06:13 CDT 2004

Knowing how it works behind the scenes can often help you write more
efficient code. Also, can help you decide which choices will perform better.
With today's system, it hardly matters anymore unless you're dealing with
zads of records, but it's still the kind of stuff developers want to know.

Susan H.

Hi John

> Me too

Ehh ... why?