[AccessD] Memo field / Text Box issue

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Oct 11 18:22:50 CDT 2004

Hi Jeff

On forms that have text boxes that are too small, because of real estate
issues, to display all the
text they can hold, I give a "double click to add/edit data in this field"
option.
User double clicks and up pops my own hand rolled unbound 'zoom' box. Bigger
than the Shift/F2 version
(You can add extra features as required)

I pass the relevant value to it when opened - allow edits to take place
there
and save changes once it's closed and refresh the 'calling' field on the
'calling' form

HTH

Darren