[AccessD] Help with syntax please....OpenRecordset

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Tue Oct 12 22:08:17 CDT 2004

Thanks Vlad - I thought that was the problem too....but it seems that it just doesn't like my query even though the query runs fine in the normal access window.

I may have to change it to an sql statement. Sigh - I had already tried that this morning but just couldn't get the syntax right ....

I will have another go at the sql syntax and if I can't nail it post back.

Thanks
Kath