[AccessD] Recordset to a Continuous Form

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Oct 13 11:23:27 CDT 2004

Hi Vlad

Hmmm ... it must be slower to open the database each time a form is to
be opened - looks to me like throwing pebbles in front of you as you
move along. I just can't see one practical benefit of this approach
except for the eventual fun of it and in some very rare cases.

> Set dbs = Opendatabase(Forms!frmMainMenu!txtAppPath)

To speed this up, you could store dbs as a Static in Opendatabase!
This must be the tip of the day ... Oh well, somebody please stop me!

/gustav