[AccessD] acCmdCompileAllModules

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 18 01:29:58 CDT 2004

You could try these
http://www.access.vis.pl/af0424a.htm

My Polish is lousy.
NB.  IMPORTANT  These undocumented commands should only be attempted by
fully qualified stunt driver.

    ' Call a hidden SysCmd to automatically compile/save all modules.
         Call SysCmd(504, 16483)

or you could also try Application.IsCompiled   I have heard this maynot
work in cases where you don't
have full permissions to all objects in the database.Linked tables maybe?

Polish List

SysCmd(7) 'Detects the Access VERSION number

For Access 97:

SysCmd 603, PathMdb, PathMde 'convert MDB -> MDE
SysCmd 602, PathMdb, PathMdb 'compact DB
SysCmd 555 'create MSysIMEX... tables
SysCmd(504, 16483) 'save and compile code
SysCmd(504, 16484) 'save code without compiling
SysCmd(501, i) 'list of references, i = 0, 1, ... n
SysCmd(500) 'count of references

For Access 2000+:

SysCmd 603, PathMdb, PathMde 'convert MDB -> MDE
SysCmd 602, PathMdb, PathMdb 'compact DB
'You must use in this case following method, example:
    Dim accApp As Access.Application
    Set accApp = New Access.Application
    accApp.SysCmd 603, PathMdb, PathMde
    accApp.SysCmd 602, PathMdb, PathMdb
    Set accApp = Nothing
SysCmd(605, 0) 'convert DB to previous version
SysCmd(605, "C:\Database97.mdb") 'convert DB to previous version
SysCmd(607,"C:\Project1.adp") 'convert DB to ADP project
SysCmd(608, i) '60 tips about Access programming for i=0, 1, ... 60
SysCmd(710, 68486165) 'set Polish keyboard (if installed)
SysCmd(710, 67699721) 'set US keyboard
SysCmd(710, 68748313) 'set Russian keyboard
SysCmd(710, 67634184) 'set Greek keyboard
SysCmd(710, ...) 'set other country keyboard
SysCmd(710,1) 'set next installed keyboard
SysCmd(710,0) 'set previous installed keyboard
SysCmd(711) 'return put keyboard currently
SysCmd(714) 'returns TRUE, if any form, report, macro or module is in design
mode
SysCmd(715) 'returns Build number of MSACCESS.EXE file to check Access
version or e.g. which Service Pack is installed.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.