[AccessD] acCmdCompileAllModules - Solved!

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Oct 18 11:53:59 CDT 2004

Hi Gustav,

I just tested this when the database was not compiled, then compiled using
DoCmd.CompileAllModules in the shutdown sequence.  When I reopened the
database it was still compiled.

I haven't been doing anything with references, I just wanted to find a way
to catch myself if code couldn't be compiled prior to closing the database.

Dan