[AccessD] Go to a new record on a subform on a tab control

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 12:16:30 CDT 2004

Susan, not sure if this is what you're asking but you refer to a subform on
a tab control just the same as any other. So the syntax is something like
(if you're on main form):

Me!subformControl.Form. Etc

Where subformControl refers to the name of the control containing the
subform not the name of the subform itself (if you see what I mean). So, for
example:

Me!subformControl.Form.AllowAdditions=True

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk