[AccessD] Re: Animation e.g. gif?

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 04:39:02 CDT 2004

:-)

you should see this app! Here's a nice example:
 ''Added 17-05-2002, Star Wars 2: Attack of the Clones premier day!
Go figure...but we all have to start somewhere.

However I do not think that an hourglass gif for a very long proces is a 'childish look'.

thnks anyway

"Robert L. Stewart" <rl_stewart at highstream.net> wrote:
Sander,

Access is a database program, not a tinker toy graphics
program.

The simple answer is "no."

The complex answer is:

If you want to slow the form to a crawl and give it an
unprofessional, childish look, you can use the timer
event to make things happen on the form that looks
like animation.

Access simply does not have the event model to do it.

Hummm, did my prejudice about Mickey Mouse design
show????

Robert