[AccessD] Re: Access with a MySQL database

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Oct 28 15:22:21 CDT 2004

Barb,

That is what I figured.  The only thing you need to
watch out for when creating recordsets in code is
in the db.openrecordset.  On the end of it, you
need to add dbseechanges.  If you will change
the queries to views as you can, you will also get
better performance.  But, essentially, you can
almost do nothing to the front-end and make the
change over to SQL Server.

Robert