[AccessD] Objects....

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:28:12 CDT 2004

So I have a label class that has a function to turn the mouse icon to
a hand so users know it's a clickable item. I'd like to duplicate a
MouseOver event, so for that I'm going to place a hidden box under the
labels so when the mouse wanders off, I can change the color off
again...

I'd like to wrap the box into a class, but I'm having difficulty
envisioning how I'd call all the label class objects to change back to
the default color.

help tips and hints appreciated... doc, url links are appreciated even more :D

btw, new version of firefox is out for those that don't know... this
is version 1.0 very very nice :)
--
-Francisco
"Rediscover the web"