[AccessD] Copy tables from/to databases other than the Current db

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 16:52:32 CDT 2004

Using code in an Access 97 application (let's call it DB1), I need to copy tables from database DB2 to database DB3.  I know how to copy objects from DB1 to DB3 (using Transferdatabase), but this is stumping me.

More info --- DB1 is the front end of the application; DB2 is the back end (tables) of the application, and DB3 is a temporary database that I create "on the fly" (using code in the front end).  I can't copy the tables from DB1 to DB3 because DB1 only contains the links to tables in DB2.

Hope this isn't too confusing!

Thanks,
Barb Ryan